How to migrate your session from Session Buddy to One Tab Group?How to reuse your session in One Tab Group, A blog post about how to migrate from Session Buddy to One Tab Group.
If you're looking for a way to keep track of all the tabs you have open in Chrome, then Session Buddy is the best tool for you.
With its powerful session management features, it makes it easy to restore previous browsing sessions or quickly close unwanted tabs.
If you're ready to take your productivity to the next level and want a way to save your browsing history on all devices, follow these instructions:
Export your session from Session Buddy
Assuming you have both the Session Buddy and One Tab Group browser extensions installed in Chrome.
- In Session Buddy, click on the menu icon in the top right-hand corner and select
- Choose your file format with
- Select which sessions you want to export - you can export all sessions, or just select saved ones.
- Click the Copy to Clipboard button
Your sessions will now be exported as a JSON buffer which you can then import into One Tab Group.
Import your session into One Tab Group
- In One Tab Group, hover on the menu icon in the bottom left-hand corner and select
Import from Session Buddy
- A dialog window will appear that allows you to paste the JSON buffer you already copied from Session Buddy.
- Click the Confirm button and wait for a while