One Tab Group supports syncing the tabs and tab groups to the Notion database for further processing and management. In this case, we develop this sync feature based on the API provided by Notion.
Please note: This is a Pro feature
- Push all the session into a specific page in Notion
- Push the specific session into the notion database
- Change the session info(such as change the session title) will be synced to Notion
- Delete the session from One Tab Group will be synced to Notion
- Please do not change、add、delete the database which named
Session Database > Tab Database
- There might be delay while syncing because the API calling speed is restricted (especially sync all session to Notion, depending on the number of tabs you saved).
A Notion integration lets you connect information in Notion to other software. To create your own integration:
- Visit https://www.notion.com/my-integrations in your browser.
- Click the
+ New integrationbutton.
- Name the integration.
- Select the
capabilitiesthat your integration will have.
Submitto create the integration.
No need User Capabilities
Copy the field like
Open Notion, and add a page to store the session data from One Tab Gorup.
page id from the Notion page url.
as you see, the
8bb91f2757434014a27a17a1a1f0c974 is the page id.
- Click the
...menu on the top right in Notion.
- Click the
- Select the integration you just created.
Internal Integration Token &
Notion Page Id, One Tab Group cloud access your specific page and sync to the page.
Fill the form and click the
Connect, One Tab Group will sync your all session into Notion.
Once you connect the notion page(Step.5), you can
Send the specific session to Notion anytime.
You can find the
... menu from the
Session action bar, there have some awesome feature in it.
Don’t cancel the authorization of Notion page or change the database properties, or the syncing will fail.
One Tab Group supports connecting only one Notion page at a time, in order to change the Notion page you are connected to.
You can click the
Connect Notion Page menu in the left sidebar
change the Notion page Id, and don't forget to Add integration to Notion Page
With the ability to "Sync Session Data to Notion", you can manage, organize, sort, and filter your tabs/tab groups the way you want.